Big Jerry's Commercial Fence
Reasons for using a Commercial Fence Contractor
- Security is the first reason businesses install a commercial fence around their business or property. The fence provides safety for the property and employees. Commercial fencing helps protect your business assets and also defines its space. Most commercial businesses use a chain-link or wooden fence. A wood fence can provide more privacy than a chain link fence but both are suitable for the job.
- Privacy fencing gives a business more security from prying eyes especially when the business is located in a residential area. To give you the privacy you deserve a wood or vinyl fence would be a good choice.
- Curb Appeal—Yes we want our business to look good and hide some of the not-so-nice clutter a business can build up over time. Our neighbors do not want an unsightly mess to look at and using a commercial fence will accomplish both curb appeal and make the neighbor look presentable.
Call Big Jerry’s Fencing for superior craftsmanship and service.
Big Jerry’s Fencing is a highly rated commercial fencing contractor. Development companies turn to Big Jerry’s Fencing company to get the job done.
Chain-link fence (also referred to as wire netting, wire mesh fence, chain-wire fence, cyclone fence, hurricane fence, or diamond-mesh fence) is a type of woven fence usually made from galvanized or LLDPE-coated steel wire. The wires run vertically and are bent into a zig-zag pattern so that each “zig” hooks with the wire immediately on one side and each “zag” with the wire immediately on the other. This forms the characteristic diamond pattern seen in this type of fence.
Commercial Fencing Contractors work on big jobs that require a company to be on their “A ” game. Deadlines must be met and costs controlled. Client satisfaction is a must when installing a big project. Call Big Jerry’s Fencing for superior craftsmanship and service.
Temporary Fence Rental
Big Jerry’s Fencing offers temporary fence rentals for any job. Choose from fence panels, post driven fence, barricade fencing, chain link fence, and privacy screening.
Our fencing materials are made of durable steel or aluminum panels, comes in widths of 6′ x 12′ and 8′ x 10′ options.
We offer prompt delivery and set up by our trained professionals. Drop off or customer pickup is available.
Posts are pounded 2′ deep into the ground to stand firm in the roughest conditions.
Installation on any surface: dirt, asphalt or concrete. Prompt Delivery. Available in 6-8-or 10-foot heights. Our durable steel chain link fencing minimizes customer liability damage risk.
Optional Upgrades include Privacy / Wind Screen, Equipment Gates, Personnel Gates or Barbed Wire.
Barricade fence rentals are Like-New and made from durable steel great for crowd control. Temporary fences are lightweight making it easy to maneuver into unique placement configurations or post delivery.
Privacy Fence Screening used for temporary commercial fence rentals. Provides a neutral background and professional appearance for job sites and events. Adds privacy and security, wind and dust control to your
Colors are available and vary by location. Privacy covering is hemmed with grommets on all sides.
Types of Rental Fences
Our crew can assist you with selecting the best solution fencing for the job. Choose from the following:
- Chain link fence
- Free Standing Commercial Fence Panels
- Fence Gates such as swing gates, sliding gates, walk through gates
- Privacy Screening, Wind Screening
Our Rentable Commercial Fence Panels are ideal for:
- Beach Events
- Construction sites
- Crowd Control
- Highway Paving
- Landscape Protection
- Outdoor retail areas
- Outdoor Concerts
- Fairs / Carnivals
- Sporting Events
- Special Events – much more…