With a constant focus on innovation and using modern technology to stay ahead of the curve, everything we do is with the greater goal of delivering a consistent unwavering customer experience that is nothing less than exceptional every time.
- BETTER SERVICE FROM START TO FINISH
- HASSLE FREE PROCESS FOR CUSTOMERS no need to take time off to schedule a site visit just to receive a quote: We understand that every customer is unique and may be in a different stage of planning for home improvement projects. Our system allows us to quickly provide you with an accurate fence quote so that you can make the decisions necessary for your home. We have cut out the time consuming process of having to wait for an appointment that gets scheduled weeks out just to have the estimator show up late or worse, not show up at all.
- QUICKER QUOTING: Our customers typically receive an accurate fence estimate within one day of requesting a quote. Upon receiving your inquiry a live person will contact you to consult and collaborate with you about your fence project. We take the time to understand what you are looking for and build a complete solution to meet your needs, whether that be your budget or design of the fence.
- FASTER RESPONSE TIMES:At Big Jerry’s Fencing, we understand that making a big purchase for your home can be stressful and we want to be available to help you every step of the way. Great service should extend beyond the quoting process and even after installation is complete. The efficiency created through our processes allows us to be more responsive to ALL of our customers whether you need to make a revision to your quote, have a follow up question prior to installation, and even after the project has been completed. We are always here and ready to deliver great service to our customers, that is the sole reason behind why we developed our streamlined process.
- BETTER PRICES due to lower overhead, not inferior products:
- We aren’t making our customers foot the bill for unnecessary expenses. Instead, our processes have been designed to increase efficiency to reduce cost. We then pass along that cost savings to our customers. Why should you have to pay for additional staffing labor, insurance, vehicles and travel expenses when those things are simply not a necessary part of a great fence installation?
- At Big Jerry’s Fencing we always use high quality products that meet or surpass industry standards. Don’t be fooled by unscrupulous sales tactics from other companies who charge you more and tell you it is because their fence product is better. Our vinyl and aluminum products are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE and are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- BETTER PRICES due to lower overhead, not inferior products:
- SLOPES AND GRADES
- Don’t fear the slope boogeyman:There is hardly ever a perfectly flat yard, but that isn’t a reason to worry. The fact of the matter is that slopes are just a standard part of any normal fence installation and are easily dealt with by an experienced fence company who knows what they are doing. Our aluminum and vinyl fencing is rackable, meaning we can angle your fence panels to conform to the general slope of your yard. We will find the highpoint of your yard and set the fence to remain level while gradually following the slope. Alternatively, if you have hilly terrain and are concerned about gaps in different spots we can rack the vinyl or aluminum panels in the problem areas to minimize gaps. Due to the nature of the aluminum and vinyl panels being straight at the top and the bottom, some gaps are unavoidable regardless of how much slope measuring is done. We are always happy to consult with you to address these issues prior to the installation.
- Gates:It is true that the gates can be tricky when being installed in areas with extreme slopes. We always recommend installing your gate over a relatively flat area when possible. While we do not fabricate gates in house, we do offer custom sloped aluminum and vinyl gates if your yard requires one, so those tricky slopes are easily remedied by building a gate that angles up or downhill. Just because we are able to offer you a fence quote quicker than our competition doesn’t mean we aren’t able to offer custom solutions. Just let us know if there is sloping in the area where the gates need to be placed and we can discuss possible solutions.
Why trust a competitor fence company telling you that if you choose Big Jerry’s Fencing the chances are your installation won’t go well when our customers say differently? The brass tacks is that we have differed from the norm and revolutionized the fencing industry to be able to provide better pricing to our customers and it makes our competitors uncomfortable. At Big Jerry’s Fencing we have been developing and perfecting our streamlined processes for well over a decade, we were offering “no-contact estimates” before it was the cool thing to do.
- Our quotes are NOT online based, we will always consult with you about your project prior to installation. Your estimate is provided by a real live person who has taken the time to understand your needs.
- Our sales consultants undergo an extensive training program that teaches much more than GPS Quoting. Our quoting process uses a combination of resources that we have at our disposal to obtain measurements and identify potential obstacles.
- We use property surveys to obtain EXACT measurements to ensure that your fence is installed properly.
- Home builders will typically use above ground stakes with flags to mark your property boundaries. These flags simply mark the property pin that is located underground. These underground property pins signify your true property line. During construction, the above ground stakes and flags are often times accidentally kicked and replaced by the construction crew. How can you be certain these flags were placed back in the exact spot?
- Unless the estimator is locating the underground ground property pins and running a string line to obtain the measurements for your quote, how can you be certain their measurements are exact? Property surveys allow us to obtain true measurements for your property lines to ensure that your fence doesn’t encroach any neighboring properties.
- Property surveys also provide important information that is simply not always visible when perfoming an onsite visit. Most homes have easements on the property that home owners don’t know about. Your property survey will typically include that easement information that allows us to conduct an informed consultation. If your fence is built over a utility easement, your utility companies can force you to remove the fence and can add unneccessary and completely avoidable additional costs and headaches to your project.
- OVERCOMING OBSTACLES
- Our installers will conduct a full onsite walkthrough with you on the day of the installation to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for. Walking the property with the installer is more effective than an onsite walkthrough with an “estimator” who has never picked up a tool, nevermind having actually installed a fence. During this walkthrough the installer will be able to physically show you what will be done to overcome obstacles on your property. Please let us know if you are concerned about a potential obstacle on your property or would like to request a site visit prior to installation, and our team will be happy to assist.
At Big Jerry’s Fencing, we never cut corners and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Our installers are highly qualified and we don’t consider your project complete until you are happy, therefore you don’t pay us for the completion of your fence installation until you are satisfied.
We almost always over order on materials out of our own budget to account for unforeseen obstacles. This is done to ensure timely completion of your project.
- CUSTOMER FOCUSED SOLUTIONS
- Big Jerry’s Fencing has been a trusted part of communities across the United States for well over a decade. During this time, we have encountered just about everything you can think of. From custom fence designs to odd ball requests, we do it all and are eagerly standing by to partner with you on your fence project.
We work with a wide array of products to add protection, privacy, and value to your home. Does your Home Owners Association (HOA) stipulate the type of fence you can have? We’ve got you covered! If you are ‘on the fence’ about the material that is best for your situation, allow us to provide you with multiple quotes and let’s discuss the benefits of each fence type.
Let us know what is important to you! Do you have a new puppy that needs a fenced yard? Are you having a pool installed and are required to have a pool code compliant fence? Do you live close to your neighbors and need privacy for your bedroom windows? Want to discuss upgrade options to make your fence stand out from the rest? Whatever your need we have the experience and products to offer the right solution for you!
- COMPREHENSIVE FENCE QUOTES
- Estimates from Big Jerry’s Fencing will come complete with a sketch, warranty information, and product details. The comprehensive sketch we provide to you will offer a real glimpse at how the fence layout will look in relation to your home and property. We include dimensions for each fence line and gate placement along with a picture and description of the type of fence that was quoted.
Quotes are provided with total linear footage. We measure through gates to determine the total footage of the project. Your total linear footage includes the width of the gates. This covers the cost of material of the gate and the additional line item on the invoice includes the additional cost for hardware, gate posts, and the labor to install the gate.
We only use professional grade products.
- Vinyl privacy fences are one of the most popular fencing materials on the market. Stronger and more durable than wood, our vinyl fence products are guaranteed for life and will not peel, flake, blister, rot or abnormally discolor. Our tongue and groove vinyl fences are assembled on site, and we never use premade panels that get screwed to the fence posts with brackets that rust and break over time.
- Big Jerry’s Fencing stick builds your wood fence with high quality lumber, onsite, from scratch, every time. Materials include: 1×6 pickets, 2×4 rails, 4×4 posts, and 6×6 hinge side gate posts. The 6×6 gate posts provide additional support to help combat common gate problems such as leaning, sagging, and hinge failure.
Big Jerry’s Fencing uses galvanized ring shank nails in the construction of our wood fences. The galvanized coating helps prevent rust and corrosion while the ring shank design provides added holding power to help prevent nails from popping out as the wood changes and shrinks over time. Big Jerry’s Fencing guarantees that your wood fence is going to be built to last.
- An aluminum fence will define your space while adding protection and security without obstructing the beautiful views that your property has to offer. With a wide variety of styles, grades, finishes, and accessories, it’s easy to add curb appeal and charm to your home while satisfying every taste and budget. With the appearance of wrought iron and the maintenance free benefits, aluminum fencing combines the most stringent quality standards with state-of-the-art compounds to resist peeling, flaking, corrosion, rotting or rusting. Extremely weather resistant and low maintenance, an aluminum fence will keep its great looks for years to come.
- TOP RATED
- Concerned about propaganda from other companies? Our customer feedback speaks for itself. Big Jerry’s Fencing has thousands of 5-star reviews.
Our system allow us to be more responsive to ALL of our customers throughout the process. If you have a question about our company, products, or anything else we are always ready and willing to help. Another company telling you that you should hire them to build your fence based on the sales tactics of their estimator hardly qualifies as an interview process. That estimator isn’t the one building your fence nor is he the one managing your project, so what are you really hiring them based off of other than salesmanship? The primary reason we developed our efficient process for quotes is so that we are available to respond to our customers in a timely manner while being able to keep our prices low.
Remember, our quotes are NOT internet based. Your quote is always provided by a real person who took the time to consult with you and understand your needs. No company can match our blend of excellent service and great price. The companies that can compete with our customer service are typically way overpriced and the companies that can compete with our prices consistently miss the mark on customer service. Don’t be fooled by our competitors, experience the Big Jerry’s Fencing way for yourself.